5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Road Page

Swampy86

Reaction score
Hello, first time poster here. I recently traded in my Coloardo ZR2 for a Rebel with the 12a package. I love the Ram, but one huge omission is the lack of an off road info page. My ZR2 showed pitch, roll, steering angle, 4wd status, and even showed wheelspin. I can't believe the Rebel doesn't have that information considering the 12 inch screen and Uconnect system is so well thought out in every other regard. I know that the new Wranglers have it, in fact they have 3 separate off road pages. I'm hopeful Ram will do an update at some point and include these. Has anybody heard any rumors or know if it's in the works?

R

Rob5589

Interesting, but not sure how useful those data points are, especially in a full sized pick up.

Swampy86

Reaction score
Interesting, but not sure how useful those data points are, especially in a full sized pick up.

I find them very useful as my vehicles tend to spend as much time off road as they do on. The Silverado, Sierra, F150, and Titan are all full size trucks with some sort of off road display so there must be other folks who also find it useful and interesting. My point with the Wrangler is these pages already exist on the same infotainment system so it shouldn't take much to include them on at least the Rebel trim.

YawnY

Reaction score
I'm with you on this. I had that on my f150 and miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread