5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off road package tires

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
I noticed that the off-road package lists either 18" "ON / OFF road" tires or 20" rim all terrain tires (which I'm sure are the WIldPeak AT3WA); are they giving different descriptions for the same tire, or putting something different on? I'll find out eventually, but am curious for now.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You actually get both, 20” for the outside, 18” for the spare

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I think it is still a Faulkin, but am not sure. I don’t think anyone has crawled under their truck to check

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
I suspect they are Falkens, just wondering if they are all AT, or if all your rims are 18" they are on/off (mud terrain?) and if 20" then all terrain, or if they are all the A3TWA . I suspect the marketing folks just tried to use different words and they are all the same.. Would be great if the 18" were Duratracs, but I think they are Rebel only.

https://sumitomorubber-usa.com/news...-equipment-supplier-to-all-new-2019-ram-1500/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread