5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Phone mount?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The '25 I test drove earlier this week had the dual phone holder like you show, except it had the wireless charging backs so I'm guessing they all have some version of it. My one gripe is that large phones (Galaxy Ultras, etc) don't fit with a case on. Why Ram hasn't addressed this yet in the 5th gens yet really pisses me off, especially now that wireless charging is making it's way into most trim levels
Because those phones aren't what most people use.

John Jensen

Reaction score
I apologize. I didn't intend to call you out specifically, but I get riled when someone says they need to see their phone better. I jump to the conclusion that they are doing it for reading and sending texts. It's an epidemic in this country. If you are using your phone for navigation or listening to music...yes, it's a glance and definitely a big difference.
No harm, no foul. I agree, attention to/on the phone rather than driving is rampant and the cause of many accidents.

Users who are viewing this thread