5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM LED Headlight Part Numbers

cornyulio

Reaction score
Hello All - apologies if this has been discussed ad nauseum, but my searches left me without a definitive answer and hoping the group can weigh in. I'm looking to replace my OEM halogen headlights with OEM LED reflector headlights with the black bezel. I've decided to go OEM vs. VLAND, Morimoto, etc. for piece of mind. That said, I'm searching FBMP and Ebay to see if I can save a few bucks and see different part numbers for what seems to be the same headlight.

Is there a difference between, as an example, 68316089AG and 68316089AH (only difference is the last letter). It seems like on the various online Mopar resellers, the part number is 68316089AB. Are there any differences? And would if be okay to get say, drivers side 68316089AG and passenger side 68316089AH?

My truck is a pretty bare bones Big Horn (2019) without lane change safety or anything like that. Thank you all and again, apologize if this has been discussed to death.

Skg74

Reaction score
Hello All - apologies if this has been discussed ad nauseum, but my searches left me without a definitive answer and hoping the group can weigh in. I'm looking to replace my OEM halogen headlights with OEM LED reflector headlights with the black bezel. I've decided to go OEM vs. VLAND, Morimoto, etc. for piece of mind. That said, I'm searching FBMP and Ebay to see if I can save a few bucks and see different part numbers for what seems to be the same headlight.

Is there a difference between, as an example, 68316089AG and 68316089AH (only difference is the last letter). It seems like on the various online Mopar resellers, the part number is 68316089AB. Are there any differences? And would if be okay to get say, drivers side 68316089AG and passenger side 68316089AH?

My truck is a pretty bare bones Big Horn (2019) without lane change safety or anything like that. Thank you all and again, apologize if this has been discussed to death.
I just got done doing mine. Part #’s are 68533274AB, and 68533275AB. You will also need a conversion harness. I got mine from Retroshop.

cornyulio

Reaction score
I just got done doing mine. Part #’s are 68533274AB, and 68533275AB. You will also need a conversion harness. I got mine from Retroshop.
Solid advice! Thank you for the part numbers. I see that the part #s you provided supersede all the other ones I have been contemplating. And thanks for the reminder regarding the harness. Appreciate you!

Skg74

Reaction score
Solid advice! Thank you for the part numbers. I see that the part #s you provided supersede all the other ones I have been contemplating. And thanks for the reminder regarding the harness. Appreciate you!
You’re welcome

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you want the OEM Led's work as the factory ones, you should probably talk to Jimmy07 and get his harness.

cornyulio

Reaction score
If you want the OEM Led's work as the factory ones, you should probably talk to Jimmy07 and get his harness.
Copy that. Is he the same person as RetroShop or are they competitors? Don't mind supporting the local forum guy if I can.

VAVTX

Reaction score

Check this tread also….

cornyulio

Reaction score

Check this tread also….
Thanks! That was one thread I did find and one of the reasons I asked about the part numbers because I was seeing different last 2 letters on the part numbers and wanted to make sure. Appreciate you!

VAVTX

Reaction score
Thanks! That was one thread I did find and one of the reasons I asked about the part numbers because I was seeing different last 2 letters on the part numbers and wanted to make sure. Appreciate you!
The part numbers I listed were for the black ones. They also have chrome lights under another part number.

Users who are viewing this thread