5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM CD Player

GRiMlogos

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a 2021 Rebel 12A, comfort and convenience, and technology package. I know I may be the only one who wants this but I'm trying to figure out how to install the OEM CD player that fits in the small cubby under the 12" screen, above the wireless charger. I've seen plenty of 2019's with the CD player from the factory. I have found this part, see link:

Part Number: CD Player - Mopar (68365900AB)

Does anyone know if the plug is already in the factory harness in that location? I'm sure it will need programming. How?

Pictures are not mine but show what I'm referring to.

1626879771753.png 1626879741322.png

Mister 4x4

Reaction score
Most likely there should be a cable hiding back in there somewhere, as it's cheaper to just have a 'one-size fits all' harness and just leave the sockets for non-present things unplugged.

Let us know what you find - I'm on the fence about putting one in, as the radio stations suck out here in West Texas, I'm too lazy to rip all my favorite CDs to my USB Thumb Drive, I'm too old school to pay for streaming services, and I hate SiriusXM (1000 channels, nothing I want to listen to). I'll admit that the cubby is a pretty handy place for my RAZR 2020 'flip phone' to hang out, though.

Good luck!

Nomad

Reaction score
I believe there is a thread on here that discussed this and may have also provided instructions.

GRiMlogos

Reaction score
I believe there is a thread on here that discussed this and may have also provided instructions.
I tried to search but came up with nothing. I just typed CD Player in the search bar. Any suggestions?

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried to search but came up with nothing. I just typed CD Player in the search bar. Any suggestions?

Here are a couple threads for you

https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...players-which-one-to-order.21460/#post-297901

Users who are viewing this thread