5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOX or EGR sensor issues on Ecodiesel?

MassGasMan

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm struggling a bit here. Have issues with my 2020 Ram EcoD throwing CEL for sensors out of range. Wondering if others are having similar issues. I suddenly lose all power, no turbo and it just stutters along. I'll pull over and shut it off or give it a couple minutes at a higher idle and then it runs like nothing ever happened but the CEL will be on. Dealers all tell me that they need to recreate the issue or there's nothing they can do. I'm now starting to think this happens every time it does a regeneration. Happen to anyone else? Any ideas or way to force regen so I can demonstrate to dealer? I don't want to waste my time and have my truck tied up forever. I love the thing, or did until this happened. See codes below20210830_064945.jpg

find a new dealer. you have fault codes, that should be enough for the dealer to diagnosis. even if the issue isn't happening, if the truck is under warranty, they can try different parts until it is fixed. Im sure your truck isn't the only one to have those codes.

find a new dealer. you have fault codes, that should be enough for the dealer to diagnosis. even if the issue isn't happening, if the truck is under warranty, they can try different parts until it is fixed. Im sure your truck isn't the only one to have those codes.
Yeah, I have made an appointment with another dealer that should have a good set of diesel mechanics. Truck is definitely still under warranty, with only about 12k miles. I guess I was just hoping that someone with a similar experience would see the post and let me know their solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back