5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not receiving notifications again

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to say I’m not an internet newbie. Been doing this a couple decades. First thing I did was check junk mail. 2nd thing change email addy. 3rd thing was request help after numerous attempts to get a verification email sent on other forum I’m trying to sign up to. 4th thing was ask for help here and you come back with a reply like that. Laughable.

I will reach out to Jared and ask him to take a look.

No need to be a D* when someone is just trying to provide some basic help.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to say I’m not an internet newbie. Been doing this a couple decades. First thing I did was check junk mail. 2nd thing change email addy. 3rd thing was request help after numerous attempts to get a verification email sent on other forum I’m trying to sign up to. 4th thing was ask for help here and also mention notification issues after I read this entire thread. So please a little actual help would be great on the sister forum.
I'm not an internet newbie either and also am a moderator here. Watch your tone because we do not tolerate talking down to others. They were simple questions that you could have easily answered without being demeaning. Nobody is going to want to try and help you if this is how you are going to respond to any suggestions given. Even the best make mistakes and overlook simple settings.

Users who are viewing this thread