5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a RAM but……

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
saw that in the morning - got me thinking about my spacers - good thing I just retorque them recently and everything was tight and good

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wtf is with all the cars that were driving right beside it - they just kept driving like nothing happened!

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Did ya'll see the flash from the air bags detonating! The car is mid flight and upside down when there is a flash from the drivers side window!! That poor ol person had all kinds of OH SH** moments in that brief span of time.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did ya'll see the flash from the air bags detonating! The car is mid flight and upside down when there is a flash from the drivers side window!! That poor ol person had all kinds of OH SH** moments in that brief span of time.
Air bag likely saved their life with that upside down impact.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
saw that in the morning - got me thinking about my spacers - good thing I just retorque them recently and everything was tight and good

and check those damn lug nuts at 100 miles after that tire rotation like they preach.😆
looks like ball joint gave out. You could see the rotors still attached to the wheel in the later part of the video.
if it was lug nuts/ spacers the rotor wouldn't be there.

Users who are viewing this thread