5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No voltage to truck

MARTY

Reaction score
This is second time this happened.Hit key fob to unlock and nothing used other fob same thing. Acted like a dead battery, Called for road service it started with a jump. Stopped at dealer because camera not working said it had to reset. Nothing was left on to kill battery, Has anyone had this happen.

MARTY

Reaction score
Lots of people have had similar things happen.

The battery is shot.
Thats what I was Thinking. Will set up appointment with dealer to check it over. Its still under warranty. Thanks for the reply

Kc0lry

Reaction score
I'm currently having the same issue. Battery went dead after being off for about 3 hours for no reason. After the Jumpstart I lost my backup camera and my climate controls won't work. Voltage while driving drops to 12.7, but when I brake goes to 14.5ish. Battery tested fine.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently having the same issue. Battery went dead after being off for about 3 hours for no reason. After the Jumpstart I lost my backup camera and my climate controls won't work. Voltage while driving drops to 12.7, but when I brake goes to 14.5ish. Battery tested fine.
Who tested the battery?

Users who are viewing this thread