5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No sound out of my rear driver side speakers

RhondaRebel

Reaction score
New 2021 Ram Rebel I got in August. All day the trucks been fine. Been doing a lot of running around. Got somewhere, truck was off and I shut my rear door, got in the front and once I turned the truck on the sound seemed weird. Doing the balance part on my speakers I found the rear driver isn’t giving putting out any sound. Any chance I can fix this without taking the door apart?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Probably not … Gotta figure out if it’s the speaker, or the channel in the head unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RhondaRebel

Reaction score
Probably not … Gotta figure out if it’s the speaker, or the channel in the head unit

Any experience or tips on taking it apart? I’d take it to the shop for people with experience to do it but it’s my work truck with all my tools on it so doing it on the weekend would be much better for me

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took my 2012 apart …. Wasn’t bad …. Youtube is your best friend for this job …. Probably more than a couple vids out there to take you through it step by step

70runner

Reaction score
^Yup. 3 bolts behind 2 plastic covers, then gently pull the edges away releasing the friction connectors.

Users who are viewing this thread