5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No satellite coverage

Ant420

Reaction score
I have a 2019 laramie sport with 12” radio. I have 1 year free trial on sirius xm . But since i live in Puerto Rico my truck doesn’t include satellite coverage. So i get it free streaming through at&t. Is there any way to make the satellite function work on my radio or do i have to purchase sirius xm with the streaming plan?

Savage_Doc

Reaction score
I have a 2019 laramie sport with 12” radio. I have 1 year free trial on sirius xm . But since i live in Puerto Rico my truck doesn’t include satellite coverage. So i get it free streaming through at&t. Is there any way to make the satellite function work on my radio or do i have to purchase sirius xm with the streaming plan?
There is no way to get satellite reception in Puerto Rico, USVI, Guam, Hawaii or Alaska because the satellites, the signal recieved in PR is to weak, often blocked by buildings or trees, streaming is the only way to go for now.

1brendan

Reaction score
I use it in Hawaii. Once it doesn’t connect to Satellite it asks do I want to stream And it streams all content.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I use it in Hawaii. Once it doesn’t connect to Satellite it asks do I want to stream And it streams all content.
I get this behavior in the US also. I park in a covered area at work and it blocks satellite coverage due to the nature of the roof. It always presents a button to start streaming over the internet on the screen when I am under this roof.

Users who are viewing this thread