5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Intermittent wipers

PARAM2019

Reaction score
We took the 2020 Bighorn EcoDisesel on the first camping trip. I enjoyed driving the truck with one exception. It rained just a bit and I can't believe it doesn't have intermittent wipers? Am I missing something of is it not part of the standard truck?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
We took the 2020 Bighorn EcoDisesel on the first camping trip. I enjoyed driving the truck with one exception. It rained just a bit and I can't believe it doesn't have intermittent wipers? Am I missing something of is it not part of the standard truck?
It does.
Do you have rain sensing wipers or regular ones?
If you have rain sensing wipers you will need to turn them off in uconnect and then all clicks BEFORE low are intermittent.

If you have regular wipers they should work like I just said.

The "low" and "high" options are not what you want, those are both nonstop modes.

PARAM2019

Reaction score
Again i was searching for things while driving. Intermittent was right there in front of me (Sorry for the wasted thread). Thanks for the replies.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Again i was searching for things while driving. Intermittent was right there in front of me (Sorry for the wasted thread). Thanks for the replies.
Happens to all of us.

It confused me at first because I have the rain sensing wipes, and setting it to low is a constant swipe and auto is too quick for me (I use wax\rainx on my windshield for rain)

Users who are viewing this thread