5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Audio - Drivers Side Door & Dash

jmhecker

Reaction score
For some reason the audio on the drivers side dash panel and front door has stopped working. The rear door on the drivers side and everything on the passenger side is still working great.

I disconnected the amp from under the dash for a while to get it to reset, and I also disconnected the speakers, pulled & checked fuses, etc. Everything physically appears to be in working order.

What could I have missed? (other than dead speakers, as I have tested those as well)

There are likely no dead speakers. I used to have the same issue on my 2019 sometimes when I connected my phone (with cable) to UConnect.
It got back to normal when I disconnected my phone from UConnect.

I just deleted all phones from the UConnect and restarted the truck. Same issue 🤔

one last input from me that worked for me, re-set the system by disconnecting/connecting the battery and wait for 5 - 10 minutes.

one last input from me that worked for me, re-set the system by disconnecting/connecting the battery and wait for 5 - 10 minutes.
I did have it disconnected about a week ago for quite a while as I swapped out the battery for a new one, but that was prior to deleting the phones from the memory of the UConnect system. I will give it another shot, just for grins-n-giggles to see if it will make any difference.

I will say that the last time I swapped out the battery the truck threw about a dozen error codes and gave me some major issues requiring me to take it to the dealership to get resolved. (Read that here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back