5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/45/22s

Handtoekneee

Reaction score
how was ride, noise and mileage compared to stock?

Well it rides just like the stock...mileage is about the same..I have a flow master American thunder exhaust on it so I can really speak on road noise...I so far haven’t noticed any road noise whatsoever. Im a hide fan so far and all I’ve heard have been good reviews on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razalasdr

Reaction score
Well it rides just like the stock...mileage is about the same..I have a flow master American thunder exhaust on it so I can really speak on road noise...I so far haven’t noticed any road noise whatsoever. Im a hide fan so far and all I’ve heard have been good reviews on them

Great! I will be test fitting the 295/55/R20 tomorrow on stock suspension. Hope it works out.

sueper

Reaction score
That’s the look I’ve been searching for. How does the tire sit in the wheel well from a side view?

Handtoekneee

Reaction score
That’s the look I’ve been searching for. How does the tire sit in the wheel well from a side view?

It’s very similar to stock...the tread on the nittos is simply more aggressive. Hope that answers your question.

Users who are viewing this thread