5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto Grapplers 33x12.5/22 review

joep

Reaction score
I just bought these tires based off of the reviews on this board so i thought i would post something,

my truck is stock no lift with 22" wheels, (2019 1500 limited with air ride) i did not have to install any kind of a lift, no rubbing at all with the 33" tires.
the ride IMO is the same I see no difference in ride still rides excellent, have about 40 psi on the tires.
road noise is nothing very quite
i did loose a couple MPG
if you have any doubts about these tires don't, they look and ride awesome !! no regrets here.

Bizkit

Reaction score
I just bought these tires based off of the reviews on this board so i thought i would post something,

my truck is stock no lift with 22" wheels, (2019 1500 limited with air ride) i did not have to install any kind of a lift, no rubbing at all with the 33" tires.
the ride IMO is the same I see no difference in ride still rides excellent, have about 40 psi on the tires.
road noise is nothing very quite
i did loose a couple MPG
if you have any doubts about these tires don't, they look and ride awesome !! no regrets here.
What would you say you lost MPG?

Users who are viewing this thread