5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night edition wheels

Anderson252

Reaction score
Hello all, i am a new member to the group. I bought a white 2020 1500 night edition back in April and love it. Recently i realized a have a rim that is slightly bent. I’m going to get a full new aftermarket set but I’m curious how i should go about getting rid of my other 3 rims once i get my new set. They are still in perfect condition with only 15,000 miles on them. I know its only 3 but the whole reason I’m just getting a new set is because the OEM mopar night editions rims are a little pricey so im hoping i can find somewhere/one to sell them to. Thank you in advance!
BAD55250-7BC8-45BE-86AF-4E40BC1CB403.jpeg

davidn0021

Reaction score
Are these the 5 spoke ones? I could've sworn someone was looking for those in another thread..

Anderson252

Reaction score
Are these the 5 spoke ones? I could've sworn someone was looking for those in another thread..
Yes the 5 spoke black ones.. i tried searching a bunch if places before making the post but couldn't find anything

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Have you looked around locally to see if there are rim repair places near you? I had a company which did all four of the wheels on my BMW for around $150/wheel. In my case, they ground / filled / repainted to match a bunch of curb rash in addition to fixing the bend, so if it’s only bent it could be less.

edit: VVV ahh, that’s a bummer. Good luck!

Last edited:

Anderson252

Reaction score
Have you looked around locally to see if there are rim repair places near you? I had a company which did all four of the wheels on my BMW for around $150/wheel. In my case, they ground / filled / repainted to match a bunch of curb rash in addition to fixing the bend, so if it’s only bent it could be less.
Sadly it has a decent crack where the bend is so i was told it would be unfixable

Users who are viewing this thread