5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Edition Laramie w/ rebel grille

Jray22

Reaction score
Has anyone done with swap? If so can you post pictures.

Considering swapping from the standard Laramie night edition grille to a Rebel grille and adding “Raptor” lights.

Just not sure how it will look with the Rebel grille being matte black and the “eyebrow”piece gloss black (trim that runs from headlight to headlight just above grille)

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have to purchase an aftermarket grill to accomplish this.

Here is a post of trucks that have installed this:

Jray22

Reaction score
You have to purchase an aftermarket grill to accomplish this.

Here is a post of trucks that have installed this:

Thanks! I’ve been searching the wonderful worldwide web and can’t decide between the above grille or this one; RedRock RAM 1500 Rebel Style Upper Replacement Grille with LED DRL; Matte Black R123624 (19-23 RAM 1500 Big Horn, Laramie, Lone Star, Tradesman) - Free Shipping

Then my next decision is sticking with the amber LEDs or finding the same size replacement in clear..🤣

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has anyone done with swap? If so can you post pictures.

Considering swapping from the standard Laramie night edition grille to a Rebel grille and adding “Raptor” lights.

Just not sure how it will look with the Rebel grille being matte black and the “eyebrow”piece gloss black (trim that runs from headlight to headlight just above grille)
Someone started another thread "grille lights", basically wondering the same thing. One number different than Jray22's but looks like stock Rebel with lights.

raygun9

Reaction score
I have a rebel night edition and would prefer the Laramie... where are you located.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Jray22

Reaction score
Someone started another thread "grille lights", basically wondering the same thing. One number different than Jray22's but looks like stock Rebel with lights.

I've already switch to the redrock version, but i do still have my Laramie grille. Located in N. IL

pafanasiev

Reaction score
a few weeks late to this forum, but 2 questions (didn't consider this when started installing my RedRock replacement grille):

1. did you have the DRL wire to the headlight? I have the same truck as you less Multi-tailgate, and don't have the DRL wiring. Haven't figured out how to wire the light to the fuse box yet
2. was you washing fluid reservoir white or black? did you cover or paint it if white? didn't think about it before reinstalling the grille, and now can see the white behind the honeycomb..

Jray22

Reaction score
a few weeks late to this forum, but 2 questions (didn't consider this when started installing my RedRock replacement grille):

1. did you have the DRL wire to the headlight? I have the same truck as you less Multi-tailgate, and don't have the DRL wiring. Haven't figured out how to wire the light to the fuse box yet
2. was you washing fluid reservoir white or black? did you cover or paint it if white? didn't think about it before reinstalling the grille, and now can see the white behind the honeycomb..
The washer fluid reservoir is visible, I didn’t realize it was visible until after i installed it. I might take back apart and paint reservoir. As for the wiring, I’ll have to look when I get off work. But I’m pretty sure I spliced into the headlight DRL.

Thep1zzaman

Reaction score
Has anyone done the swap on their truck that has the OEM surround camera system?

Users who are viewing this thread