5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next mod for power

Glock10mm

Reaction score
So lately I've done the AFE intake, 35" tires with 2" level, muffler delete, edge pulsar with cts3 monitor, 20" wheels, and now that I have the ram looking how I want and some basic performance mods I'm looking at something to help it tow a little better as basically I just use it to tow my RZRs and 4 wheelers and dirtbikes and camper etc around on the weekends it's a 2020 1500, the mods I've done have made a decent difference in performance and milage but as always I'm looking for more, next I'm thinking cam or headers, im not sure what would produce the best bang for my buck with what I've already got?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supercharger!

Glock10mm

Reaction score
I wouldn't go procharger I'd go Whipple, I'm wondering why the hellcat ssupercharger with the 5.7 adapter won't fit on trucks?

Srchris2010

Reaction score
So lately I've done the AFE intake, 35" tires with 2" level, muffler delete, edge pulsar with cts3 monitor, 20" wheels, and now that I have the ram looking how I want and some basic performance mods I'm looking at something to help it tow a little better as basically I just use it to tow my RZRs and 4 wheelers and dirtbikes and camper etc around on the weekends it's a 2020 1500, the mods I've done have made a decent difference in performance and milage but as always I'm looking for more, next I'm thinking cam or headers, im not sure what would produce the best bang for my buck with what I've already got?
Selling my procharger if your interested

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m new with gas vehicles in regards to performance. At what point must you do drivetrain upgrades? Just something for the OP to keep in mind. In my past Ram 2500 Cummins I built it to 600HP and 1200ftlbs Tq which required some very substantial drivetrain upgrades (ie a lot of billet trans parts). I get that the diesel is whole different world all together and that gas trucks are never going to tow near the same loads or carry the same weight. Just wondering.
I sure miss how easy and cheap (relatively)it is to basically double HP in diesels as supposed to gas.

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you do cam and/or headers, you will really need a custom tune to get full benefit of them. Which means your Pulsar would be obsolete.

Srchris2010

Reaction score
Was asking $7500 but I’ll let it go for $6500. It been on the car for a while but barely any miles on it

Users who are viewing this thread