5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Newish pedal commander.

Tinman2020

Reaction score
I ran across this on the facebooks the other day and they are having a sale. But after a search I didn’t find much info. Anyone mess with them on here?

https://www.ultimate9.co/evc-throttle-controller-to-suit-dodge-ram-2019-on-5th-gen-dt.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They all do the same thing. Theirs all different brands, depends on what color, style, or ease of use your looking for.
I got same one in May of this year, so far no problems. I keep mine in the side pocket of my center console for easy access.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Good deal, without opening the can of worms that is the other pedal commander threads. I’ve only seen one failure when it was used on a jeep on another forum.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Good deal. Ordered it.

Users who are viewing this thread