5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newish pedal commander. (Not pedal commander brand)

Tinman2020

Reaction score
I ran across this on the facebooks the other day and they are having a sale. But after a search I didn’t find much info. Anyone mess with them on here?

https://www.ultimate9.co/evc-throttle-controller-to-suit-dodge-ram-2019-on-5th-gen-dt.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They all do the same thing. Theirs all different brands, depends on what color, style, or ease of use your looking for.
I got same one in May of this year, so far no problems. I keep mine in the side pocket of my center console for easy access.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good deal, without opening the can of worms that is the other pedal commander threads. I’ve only seen one failure when it was used on a jeep on another forum.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Installed and very pleased with it, also comes with a lifetime warranty. U6 seems to be its happy spot for my driving.

Some one from the company called me
Shortly after ordering to make sure I had the proper connector on my pedal. And it was promptly shipped out from Georgia. I have a 25% off code they gave me if anyone is interested

ad2885513ace185457dbc79dc65813ca.jpg

Indiana_leo

Reaction score
Just ordered one direct. Found a discount code for $75 off. (BFH75) if anyone needs to order one. I’m super excited to get it and install it.

jvoid4

Reaction score
Just ordered one direct. Found a discount code for $75 off. (BFH75) if anyone needs to order one. I’m super excited to get it and install it.

You mind linking the website you used.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Oh do share the website. With the discount from Black Friday I paid $150

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Even at $75 off the one this thread is about is much cheaper.

Indiana_leo

Reaction score
So I got mine in today.

Install was 5 min.

Wow. Really wakes the truck up

I’ll play with the tuning this week and see what setting fits me

Love this forum!

SwitcherLP

Reaction score

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depends on the dealer & the warranty you have. Mine says all parts need to be Mopar.

However, most of these style devices are easily removable. So there’s a possibility I might get the Banks Pedal Monster in the future & simply start taking the truck in for standard oil change/tire rotate service @ another local Ram dealer. If there’s ever any repair issues, it’s easy to remove these things & take to the dealer you purchased/warrantied from, although still not always necessary depending on what company your warranty is through.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Service writer told me I needed to disconnect the PC the next time I went in for service or they’d not honor the remainder of my basic warranty. I did so for the past threver visits. Headed there this weekend for my last free oil change and am 8000 miles outside of the warranty, not going to worry about disconnecting it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread