5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest radio software version

liq001

Reaction score
Does anyone has the newest radio software in hand? I can save to flash drive and install? I never get my OTA.

23RAM

Reaction score
Does anyone has the newest radio software in hand? I can save to flash drive and install? I never get my OTA.
Contact your dealer, it's listed as a safety recall. Takes about 15 mins to install.

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
isn't there a website where we can see the actual version of the Uconnect 5. I already googled it on many ways but don't seem to find it.
And here on the forum it is also very confusing. Is it version T26 or already T27?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
isn't there a website where we can see the actual version of the Uconnect 5. I already googled it on many ways but don't seem to find it.
And here on the forum it is also very confusing. Is it version T26 or already T27?
Nope there isn't.
There is a website to download map updates but not the Uconnect firmware.
There are some people on the forums that sometimes aquire them and put the updates for people to download.

Users who are viewing this thread