5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beast30

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

I'm transitioning from a 2008 f150 limited that I've owned for the past 13 years. So I picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited with E-torque. This was a serious hard choice for me. Continuing on with Ford and possibly trying that 3.5 eco or maybe the coyote. But the ram won me over with the interior and the ride, and a proven v-8. This is my first dodge, so I have alot to learn. But so far, I'm very impressed!!

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've owned all 3 of the big three (Ford, Dodge and Chevy). All have their pros and cons just like any other branded item.
I've found over the years that Chevy loyalists seem to be the least willing to change and try a new model. Ford and Dodge seem almost interchangeable. In fact I was considering going back to Ford and seriously considered an F-250 when I bought my Ram, despite having had several Rams in the past.
I think you'll be pleased with your choice, and you'll find the transition to be fairly easy. Welcome to the forum and welcome to Ram ownership.

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure you'll have to get used to the mpg of the Hemi(if that's what you have...she's thirsty), but the rest of the truck is well beyond the others.

Deep Blue

Reaction score
I have a Laramie etorque 4x4 6’4” bed crew cab got 21.5 mpg on the highway doing 60-65. Faster than that it drops to under 20 easily.

Users who are viewing this thread