5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie/Rookie Ram Owner (my first time)

Goomba

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I just bought a 2019 Ram 1500 crew cab Laramie. It's got 1540 miles on it. I live in Fort Worth. Anything I missed?

Tiffany

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Ram. This forum has plenty of great information and members. Enjoy!

Goomba

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Ram. This forum has plenty of great information and members. Enjoy!
Thank you although I'm not crazy about it however I don't think this is right thread for me to post about why. I'm so jealous you live in New York. I was born in Pompton Plains, New Jersey then lived in Pomona, New York when I was very little. My mother got a job offer from General Dynamics, now Lockheed Martin & we moved to Fort Worth.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, Tiffany, I live at the other end of New York State near Lake Erie. We get our fair share of snow.

Goomba

Reaction score
Well, Tiffany, I live at the other end of New York State near Lake Erie. We get our fair share of snow.
I would love that, we sure as heck don't get that here. We did get to enjoy some snow, my 4 year old & I went to Colorado toward the end of October, just a few days before they had a LOT of heavy snow. I had no idea & had even checked the weather before we left. It was great because he doesn't get to see snow here.

Goomba

Reaction score
I actually did not keep that truck for very long. As matter fact I think a month to the day after, I swapped it for a 2020 1500 Laramie, 4door, 4wd, Ram boxes. Basically same thing as before but with the light interior, 12'' screen & Wi-Fi. Had 3 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread