5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie needs help!

okanagan ram

Reaction score
love this site with all the questions and answer and topics! Just bought my dream truck, 2019 Black Limited with the light tan and navy interior! In my humble opinion, one of the nicest vehicles i have ever owned! Had a 2014 Limited to trade in and had a 2013 ford f-150 platinum before that! I've only had the vehicle for a month a half, so the mileage isn't as great as the 2014 (11.2 l/100 k) 25 mpg vs (12.3l/100 km) 23 mpg but hoping it improves! Only issue so far, the 12 inch screen acts up a bit and my Sirius XM quit 4 days after i bought it! Chrysler says it's a Sirius problem and Sirius says it's a Chrysler problem. Needless to say, a bit frustrating as we are waiting for an update from who knows where to get some sound, otherwise, a fantastic vehicle with lousy company back-up!

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Am I reading that correctly that you’re getting 25mpg? Also, good luck in the radio fix.

Users who are viewing this thread