5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:

dsmonline

Reaction score
@ScottXX anyway you can take a screenshot of your software and application version? Just in case you don’t know how. Hold down the 2 outer soft buttons at the bottom of the screen and then a hidden screen will come up. I think it’s under dealer services for all the info. Should look like this.

My screen has a completely different set of numbers. I posted earlier about my software version being different than what others are showing, not sure what that means. Model and build dates in my sig.

Attachments

• 11-19 New Ram Delivery 4.jpeg
    11-19 New Ram Delivery 4.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 85

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
@ScottXX

Just Got mine back from the dealer after my oil change(PUP 5-20 and wix filter). Had them update my radio plus a couple other things and this is my version now. Hint: same as yours now so it looks like it’s the latest software version. Nothing to do with the uconnect software we all want updated.

Previous version and new version pics.

85C3E5D9-EAC3-470A-A9EE-EF313A2A5A03.jpeg 933E2694-E637-43EF-A204-08BD02620167.jpeg

ScottXX

Reaction score
@ScottXX

Just Got mine back from the dealer after my oil change(PUP 5-20 and wix filter). Had them update my radio plus a couple other things and this is my version now. Hint: same as yours now so it looks like it’s the latest software version. Nothing to do with the uconnect software we all want updated.

Previous version and new version pics.

View attachment 45252 View attachment 45253
Anxious to hear if there are any problems

ScottXX

Reaction score
Am I correct in the assumption that this is the date of the software? Nov 8 2018??? 20200129_133508.jpg

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Am I correct in the assumption that this is the date of the software? Nov 8 2018???

‘I couldn’t say. If it is I’d say we’re way behind then. If it is then I’ll be talking to my rep to see if I can get another update. @dsmonline above has a version even newer than ours it looks like. You would think when the dealer downloads the latest version it would be the MOST CURRENT version.

ScottXX

Reaction score
Well that didn't last long. Nav completely frozen on drive to work.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well that didn't last long. Nav completely frozen on drive to work.
There is a problem with this firmware update. I wish I now stayed with my old firmware. There were a lot of less issues with the old version that you originally had. There is no way to revert from what I am told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online