5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum!

RedFred

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but I'm a long time Ram owner. Currently shopping for my 3rd Ram. Although dealers are not cooperating, lol.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RedFred

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm hoping to trade into a 2022 Laramie or Limited soon. Let's see what happens.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you find your new truck soon

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but I'm a long time Ram owner. Currently shopping for my 3rd Ram. Although dealers are not cooperating, lol.
Check out the vendors on this forum - you should be able to find a good deal on an ordered truck. Walking onto a lot and driving one home the same day, all bets are off.

RedFred

Reaction score
Check out the vendors on this forum - you should be able to find a good deal on an ordered truck. Walking onto a lot and driving one home the same day, all bets are off.
Thanks. The more I go through the process of finding a truck, the more apparent it becomes that ordering a truck may be my best option.

Users who are viewing this thread