5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Forum - 2020 Rebel

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have had my 2020 Rebel for 3 years but just joined the forum.
Welcome. Nice truck! Are those Go Rhino D6’s? If so, how do you like them? How are they holding up over time? And do they have any flex or are they pretty solid? Thinking about getting them for my truck.

BRS2

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck! Are those Go Rhino D6’s? If so, how do you like them? How are they holding up over time? And do they have any flex or are they pretty solid? Thinking about getting them for my truck.
Thanks! They are the D6 Dominators (D64927T). I have been a big fan of them. Completely solid, low profile. It took me a while to find but i'm glad I went with these.
They have started to rust a bit, but i'm chalking that up to the winters here and the amount of salt on the road. I have had them for 3 winters now.
Hope this helps your decision making process!

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks brother. Much appreciated! I’m likely going that direction. Just waiting for the Black Friday sale. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread