5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the crew

aaronsmini

Reaction score
I got my truck in March last year but haven't been on the forums. Got a '20 Big Horn extended cab Sport. I put on N-Fab steps, Truxedo tonneau cover and MBRP muffler and resonater delete. I have a whistle from the behind the dash that I still need to have taken care of. Anyways glad to be part of the forum.

aaronsmini

Reaction score
I got my truck in March last year but haven't been on the forums. Got a '20 Big Horn extended cab Sport. I put on N-Fab steps, Truxedo tonneau cover and MBRP muffler and resonater delete. I have a whistle from the behind the dash that I still need to have taken care of. Anyways glad to be part of the forum.

Attachments

• 20200507_174248.jpg
    20200507_174248.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 15

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Kibro2

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I too have MBRP muffler replacement but didn’t do res delete. How do you like it?

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, and what took so long?

Users who are viewing this thread