5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Ram

Kex44

Reaction score
Hello! I purchased a 2020 Ram Rebel yesterday. The color is Maximum Steel, which I absolutely love. Anyways, I've been a GM guy my entire life and traded in my 2018 Sierra SLT for this Rebel. I was so blown away by the features that Ram offers and the interior layout blows away the new GM trucks. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be disloyal to GM, but here I am and perfectly fine (it's rather liberating). This particular Rebel has Auto4WD and Adaptive Cruise, which was hard to find for this model. I also got the Ram Boxes and split tailgate.

Attachments

• Untitled9.png
    Untitled9.png
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • Untitled10.png
    Untitled10.png
    845.8 KB · Views: 48

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Best of luck with your switch to the Ram brand! (y)

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Your Rebel has auto 4WD ? As far as I knew no Rebels had that .

CJR28

Reaction score
Every time i see the Maximum Steel i get buyers remorse, its such a great color! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

nburd

Reaction score
Love the color too. I have seen a few new Rebels with auto 4wd. I am glad they upgraded to that feature, that is why I did not consider a Rebel When I was shopping.

nburd

Reaction score
This is where I saw it. Must be new in later 2020's Great comparison BTW,

I never understood what was so bad about Auto 4WD on a $50K plus truck.

CPenn1086

Reaction score
Congrats! Adaptive Cruise is awesome but seems to be few and far between on these trucks (sub Limited trim). I searched far and wide for a Laramie with the options I wanted + ACC and I eventually had to give up. Oh well, ENJOY IT!

Kex44

Reaction score
Congrats! Adaptive Cruise is awesome but seems to be few and far between on these trucks (sub Limited trim). I searched far and wide for a Laramie with the options I wanted + ACC and I eventually had to give up. Oh well, ENJOY IT!
I never had it in a vehicle before, but I'm loving it for the couple of times I used it already. Thanks!

RRRAAAAMMMM2020

Reaction score
Hello! I purchased a 2020 Ram Rebel yesterday. The color is Maximum Steel, which I absolutely love. Anyways, I've been a GM guy my entire life and traded in my 2018 Sierra SLT for this Rebel. I was so blown away by the features that Ram offers and the interior layout blows away the new GM trucks. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be disloyal to GM, but here I am and perfectly fine (it's rather liberating). This particular Rebel has Auto4WD and Adaptive Cruise, which was hard to find for this model. I also got the Ram Boxes and split tailgate.

This is the exact build I'm looking for except dealers in Canada for some reason refuse to order a Rebel with Auto 4x4 which is a must have for winter. Congrats

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is the exact build I'm looking for except dealers in Canada for some reason refuse to order a Rebel with Auto 4x4 which is a must have for winter. Congrats

I dealt with many winters in Canada and never used auto 4x4 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread