5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New To Me

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the “ silver “ family..

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. Back in 1969 I had a friend who had a '67 GTX and a "67 Dodge R/T both with the standard 375 HP 440 V8s. Although today's vehicles are much more refined, there is a real fun factor in driving such a raucous 1967 musclecar.

Mongo228

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of town you in? Wondering if I've seen your GTX. There are so many awesome classics here, can't remember 'em all! I'm over in Mesa, almost AJ, but lived in Laveen for a year.

67GeeTeeX

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of town you in? Wondering if I've seen your GTX. There are so many awesome classics here, can't remember 'em all! I'm over in Mesa, almost AJ, but lived in Laveen for a year.
I'm in Buckeye. I used to show it but too many nit pickers and now just take for a ride and enjoy it.

67GeeTeeX

Reaction score
Welcome. Back in 1969 I had a friend who had a '67 GTX and a "67 Dodge R/T both with the standard 375 HP 440 V8s. Although today's vehicles are much more refined, there is a real fun factor in driving such a raucous 1967 musclecar.
I call her Madusa, good looking until your put your foot in it and them she becomes a Beast

Users who are viewing this thread