5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forum

Gen5020

Reaction score
After exceeding the purchase price of my 6.0 Powerstroke diesel with repeated repairs and "bullet-proofing"; this month it was in the process of breaking down for the 'zillionth' time. Ram offered 0% at 84 months and my 1500 5.9 gas Laramie has more miles on it than either my 6.0 Powerstroke diesel or my wife's Buick Enclave and it runs great with no problems. It was a no brainer. I limped my POS Powerstroke to the local Dodge dealer and left last weekend in a 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 with the 6.7L I6 Turbo Diesel. Joined the forum so I could learn how to use the truck (which I am already in love with). Bought it on-line and due to the COVID shuffle, the dealer left it parked at the curb and we got in it and drove away. Never sat in it before, never test drove it and am trying to learn how to use it. No orientation due to no human contact during the transaction. This week I added a spray-in Rhino lining to the bed, step rails, tool box and Weather-Tec floor mats. Looking forward to learning from the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread