5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New things that bother me, and is there a workaround or remedy

Trakmasters

Reaction score
I just leased a 2020 ram bighorn with a lot of packages. It’s the 5.7 with etorque. My first issue is, when I’m on a call and I turn off my truck and switch to the phone, the 12” stays on until I disconnect the call. And I have walked into my home and locked the truck in the garage and return to it without the key fob or my phone, and its still on. Second, why is the rear view mirror so small in this truck? And is there a way to completely turn off the AC system with the hard buttons? I don’t wanna have to go thru the uconnect to turn off the climate control system all the way off. Is this possible?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
1 I’m not sure because I’ve never done that
2. I may be wrong but I thought the review mirrors were regulated a certain size so it doesn’t impede the outward visibility
3. You can turn the AC off with the hard button to the right of the screen , as for as completely turning off the vents and everything else you can use the hard buttons to the left of the screen for fan speed and just turn it down to 0
hope this helps a little

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just leased a 2020 ram bighorn with a lot of packages.

Second, why is the rear view mirror so small in this truck?

i find the mirror to be larger than several other vehicles, especially our XT4.

i do feel the headrests on the rear seats hinder the view out back greatly. you can remove each headrest and store them under the rear seats, or you can push the button on the door side of each headrest and they fold down to give greater rear view.

Trakmasters

Reaction score
So much for the A/C info. i just have to hit the fan down till it cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread