5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ride

Eurosir

Reaction score
Hi folks, Jan here and just wanted to give a shout out. So I just picked up my new ride: New Style 2019 Ram Sport with the 12" inch Uconnect. So far I did a leveling kit(arms and spacers) installed but my front is still .5" lower than the rear. Thinking of getting better tires perhaps 33s on the stock rims. Will get a Borla S type exhaust followed by a cold air intake. Pictures will come and I am very excited, since this is my first truck.
Cheers
Jan

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi folks, Jan here and just wanted to give a shout out. So I just picked up my new ride: New Style 2019 Ram Sport with the 12" inch Uconnect. So far I did a leveling kit(arms and spacers) installed but my front is still .5" lower than the rear. Thinking of getting better tires perhaps 33s on the stock rims. Will get a Borla S type exhaust followed by a cold air intake. Pictures will come and I am very excited, since this is my first truck.
Cheers
Jan
Congrats on the new truck post a picture of it for us to see!
For any new ram videos of installs, diy, etc. Subscribe to my YouTube page.

Users who are viewing this thread