5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New rebel

Bowzer_83

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 23 rebel. It’s the level 1 rebel so did not come with command start. I had a compustar starter installed that utilizes the factory remote. If I exit the vehicle while it is running with the key in my pocket and close the door, the horn honks 3 times. I’ve tried a couple times playing in settings to turn this feature off with no luck. Can someone chime in on how to disable this feature???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just purchased a new 23 rebel. It’s the level 1 rebel so did not come with command start. I had a compustar starter installed that utilizes the factory remote. If I exit the vehicle while it is running with the key in my pocket and close the door, the horn honks 3 times. I’ve tried a couple times playing in settings to turn this feature off with no luck. Can someone chime in on how to disable this feature???
TazerDT is only option

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sucks opening and closing gates when you forget.

Users who are viewing this thread