5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel, looking for a front mount receiver

dworopay

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2019 Rebel Crew Cab in Maximum Steel (I love it) and I can't seem to find anything definitive as far as front hitches that will fit (I know there are ones that work fine with non-Rebel front ends). I was hoping to find something that would fit the front and make it a little easier to maneuver my 22' wakeboard boat into my garage (I have to park it sideways, as the garage is only 20' deep). It took quite a bit of precision with my '14 RT Durango (rear hitch) and haven't tried it yet with the Ram. Any insight would be awesome!

Below are a couple of pics that I took of the truck, All I've done is a drop in Mopar bedliner and a roll up bed cover. I'm probably going with Nfab Epyx steps next.

Attachments

• IMG_6722.jpg
    IMG_6722.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4378.jpg
    IMG_4378.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 82

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you happen to come across a hitch to run w/the Rebel front end?

I'm in the same boat as you, (no pun intended, har har), but haven't found a front hitch option either. I think the current option might be to use one of the front hitch setups on the market, and cut an opening in the skid plate (I haven't had a chance to mock one up, but to see if it lines up behind the front plate)

I've been debating the vice winch plate setup but now reconsidering the hitch and then a hitch mounted winch for the rare need

Users who are viewing this thread