5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Rebel owner

kmblackbear

Reaction score
Hey all, I am picking up my new Ram Rebel this weekend. 2019 v8 without e-toque. Rebel 19 package, ramboxes, stock for now.

I have been trying to make a list of mods, seems like everyone does a CAI, Catback system, and a Tuner to make a big difference. I'm debating on doing just the Pulsar or going with Greene Racing tune. I'm between Carven and Borla Atak but leaning to the Borlas, and up in the air on the CAI. I've seen the S&B, K&N, Mopar all look good and perform roughly the same I assume.

Question on the Catback system. I'd also like to put on some American Racing or Kook long tube headers. Bit more involved with the install process but is it something that can easily be done AFTER installing a catback, I'm thinking I should just do it all at once and be done with it.

Final question, with the ramboxes you are limited to what you can put on the bed for covers and lightbars etc. Is there anything special I need for a tonneau cover like a rail mount or any hardware? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread