5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ram owner

Obsidian

Reaction score
Just purchased a 23 ram built to serve. It’s a v8 4x4. Any ideas for mods. This is also my first truck. Also my idle oil pressure is 27-28 is that normal?

Attachments

• IMG_6863.jpeg
    IMG_6863.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 22
Just purchased a 23 ram built to serve. It’s a v8 4x4. Any ideas for mods. This is also my first truck. Also my idle oil pressure is 27-28 is that normal?
Welcome and congratulations. There are a tons of threads on here about mods. Just do a search and you'll find them. Yes, that is normal oil pressure. Mine is at 26 right now.

Congrats on the new truck! Thats a great looking rig. Yep......there is so much information on mods. Your first stop should be in the General Discussion Forum. The first thread will be "What did you do to your Ram today"

You can spend days going through that thread. You will come out with at least 5 things that you feel like you MUST do to it

Good looking rig. If you want to keep i that way and make it easy to clean, Paint correction, PPF up front, ceramic coat it all.
My current rig is the first time I went through that process, had it done professionally…and it cleans up nice and easy, front is well protected from rock chips, nicks, etc.

Sky’s the limit. If you like lifted, go up a few inches, rims, tires, etc.
Without knowing what you like, your budget, short or long term plans… we could have you spending a small fortune :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back