5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner

joemo

Reaction score
So first time poster. New to Ram. I had a 2018 F150, which was traded for the Tesla Model 3 Performance and then 3 weeks ago I traded that for the 2021 Rebel Blacked Out Edition. Here is a pic:
IMG_0526.JPG

Lol.. so yes I had some regrets the first 24-48 hours on missing the Tesla. However, 1 cross country drive later and all cleared up. Very happy with the purchase. For my .02, I really feel that a 500 mile battery is where Tesla needs to be as well as speeding up the charging time of the battery when at the super charger. My wife had the model S and hated it due to range anxiety (180 mi). Hardest part for me has been "rebranding" my youtube channel that pretty much was named "tesla" and now I am without a Tesla lol.... I just need a new name, already adding content for the truck and wife's Alfa.

Glad to have found a nice forum. Thanks all.

Lol.. so yes I had some regrets the first 24-48 hours on missing the Tesla. However, 1 cross country drive later and all cleared up. Very happy with the purchase. For my .02, I really feel that a 500 mile battery is where Tesla needs to be as well as speeding up the charging time of the battery when at the super charger. My wife had the model S and hated it due to range anxiety (180 mi). Hardest part for me has been "rebranding" my youtube channel that pretty much was named "tesla" and now I am without a Tesla lol.... I just need a new name, already adding content for the truck and wife's Alfa.

Glad to have found a nice forum. Thanks all.
glad to hear it man, don't feel bad about plugging the channel on here. let us check it out!

Thanks, I did not want to, was not sure of rules. Still working on the channel name due to lack of a Tesla :)
Here is the latest video of me installing the radar and dashcam into my 2021..

Congratulations and welcome!

Congrats and enjoy your new ride... I too came from an 18 F150 to Ram for 1st time ownership... Love mine so far and hope you do as well.

Congrats and enjoy your new ride... I too came from an 18 F150 to Ram for 1st time ownership... Love mine so far and hope you do as well.
I am. The only complaint I have is that I wish my mirrors folded automatically. It's a VERY minor complaint and if that is as bad as it gets, it will be one hell of a truck. I just stopped by my audio shop today and ordered the JL Custom Box for 2 subs under the back seat. That will be here in about 3-4 weeks. Time to rattle the neighbors lol

I am. The only complaint I have is that I wish my mirrors folded automatically. It's a VERY minor complaint and if that is as bad as it gets, it will be one hell of a truck. I just stopped by my audio shop today and ordered the JL Custom Box for 2 subs under the back seat. That will be here in about 3-4 weeks. Time to rattle the neighbors lol
Agreed but you can fix that with a Tazor DT... research it and see what all it can do beyond auto fold mirrors. Enjoy!

So first time poster. New to Ram. I had a 2018 F150, which was traded for the Tesla Model 3 Performance and then 3 weeks ago I traded that for the 2021 Rebel Blacked Out Edition. Here is a pic:
View attachment 80295
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! Sweet looking rig!
Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Thanks, just updated sig. I also spent the past 2 hours adding 2 inch wheel spacers. It's dark or I would post pics.. tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back