5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM North Edition

Blue1Dennis

Reaction score
In blue, of course. I've been lurking for a while, finally getting around to doing an introduction.

In June traded in my much loved 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and have to admit I did shed a tear or two. I Iove Jeeps but wanted the towing capacity for camping, towing the ATV, and general utility. Plus I could not beat the incentives. I also have a restored 80 CJ5 (also blue!) so I can still get my Jeep fix!

My RAM is a 2019 1500 Bighorn, Crew cab, 5'7" Box with the Hemi 5.7L V8. North Edition in Blue Streak Pearl. I drove a Bighorn and was hooked, the next day I searched the dealer inventory and found this Blue Streak. Wow, loved it the first time I saw it. The color matched grill and bumpers look great to me. Toss in a good trade for my Jeep and I was sold.

With this RAM truck you can't beat the rumble of the Hemi under the hood! It tows my UTV great, and we have plans to get a camper for next season. The ride quality is the best and it is so quiet, not like any other truck I have ever owned. The interior and tech are amaizing and it has all the capabilities I need. I just ordered a Gator Tonneau cover so I will be ready for winter. I'll be checking this site a lot as I get to know the new truck!

20191019_103601_resized_1.jpg 20191019_103622_resized_1.jpg 20190623_100459_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread