5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Has been Built

TexasDrone

Reaction score
I ordered my 2019 2500 Laramie Longhorn on 4/30 and today I heard it’s in JB status meaning sent off site for spray in liner and side steps installed. Next shows to be JS storage to make sure everything is correct, then KZ in shipping. Hopefully it gets here after 6/8 when I get back from vacation, and hopefully some rebates will be rolled out by then too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck!
You should be able to pull the window sticker when it hits KZ status.

Come join us over on the HDRAMS Forum!

TexasDrone

Reaction score
Mine hit KZ status and I couldn’t pull window sticker only the 10 pages of equipment listing. Is that the same just without any pricing?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine hit KZ status and I couldn’t pull window sticker only the 10 pages of equipment listing. Is that the same just without any pricing?

It has all of the things on the window sticker and more. I prefer the equipment listing. When you get your window sticker from the truck check and see if your name is on it. Mine has been for my 2014 Outdoorsman and 2019 Rebel.

TexasDrone

Reaction score
Still waiting. My dealer escalated it with dealer sales rep to get it out. Been LZ since 5/24.

Users who are viewing this thread