5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram for Toad

RKBOB

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2020 1500 Limited 4dr 4x4 Crew Cab 6’4” bed to tow behind my motorhome.The color,Delmonico, matches the motorhome and I’m partial to diesels. I’ve had it a week and I’m still finding new features. It’s an amazing upgrade from a few years ago and is the first Ram I’ve ever owned. The only upgrades I’m contemplating besides mods for flat towing are sliding bed cover, bed cargo extender, window vent shades, and additional window tint for the south Florida sun. Speaking of which I can’t seem to find a windshield cover for the 2019/2020 Limited! All vendors seem to except the Limited. I probably won’t have much to contribute but I’ll be monitoring this forum for information about this beautifully engineered truck.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck , the vent shade for the new Rams will fit any model .

Skater

Reaction score
Yeah, what PorBoy said.... welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread