5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram 250$ Rebate

pgers22

Reaction score
good morning. I might be crazy but wasn't there some sort of Rebate process for anyone who bought a new Ram with possibly liberty mutual? I know I got it on my 2019 but for the life of me cannot remember where I got it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jgbstetson

Reaction score
Allstate bonus drive program. I don't believe it's currently being offered for Rams

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, $250 would be offensive considering what RAM and dealers are doing to buyers.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got my $250 during the promotion, I'll take another $250 if they want to give it to me

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly what is RAM and dealers doing to buyers?
Well, MSRP on just about every Mopar vehicle is up about 15% - 1500 prices in particular are insane considering you can option one over $80K. Rebates are nowhere near what they used to be either. A well-equipped Limited could be had for under $60K OTD, and now it'll run you closer to $80K. Dealer markups, forced add-on packages, and refusal to honor discount codes are the cherry on top. I don't follow other brands closely, but it's likely the same with everywhere else too. Just sucks in general to be buying right now.

U

User_3336

Well, MSRP on just about every Mopar vehicle is up about 15% - 1500 prices in particular are insane considering you can option one over $80K. Rebates are nowhere near what they used to be either. A well-equipped Limited could be had for under $60K OTD, and now it'll run you closer to $80K. Dealer markups, forced add-on packages, and refusal to honor discount codes are the cherry on top. I don't follow other brands closely, but it's likely the same with everywhere else too. Just sucks in general to be buying right now.
I didn't have any issues at all getting $9000 off a 2022 1500 Big Horn. At least two other dealers in the area were giving over $5000 dealer discounts combined with the 3,000 manufacturer rebate at the time (2022).
There were no dealer markups (hence $5000 off), no add on packages. The 5,000 discount was greater than a supplier discount. there was a $598 doc fee, but that is one of the cheaper ones here in Middle TN.

Different story with Ford and GM, however.

U

User_3336

Combined with CCAP $500 rebate, yeah, that's $9000 off. GM and FORD surely ARE NOT offering anywhere near that.

ramdeal.jpg

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I didn't have any issues at all getting $9000 off a 2022 1500 Big Horn. At least two other dealers in the area were giving over $5000 dealer discounts combined with the 3,000 manufacturer rebate at the time (2022).
There were no dealer markups (hence $5000 off), no add on packages. The 5,000 discount was greater than a supplier discount. there was a $598 doc fee, but that is one of the cheaper ones here in Middle TN.

Different story with Ford and GM, however.
Yeah, but who wants a Big Horn? They're practically giving those away. :p

U

User_3336

Yeah, but who wants a Big Horn? They're practically giving those away. :p
Mine is pretty nice. All the truck and features I wanted and needed. Different needs(and likes) for different folks!
Hey, I got a nice $39,000 truck.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Mine is pretty nice. All the truck and features I wanted and needed. Different needs(and likes) for different folks!
Hey, I got a nice $39,000 truck.
It was totally a joke. The Big Horn is by far the most configurable of all the trim levels. You can equip them bare bones or with tons of options. If I didn't like ventilated seats and keyless proximity entry I might have gone for one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread