5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Darryl
I bought a 2020 RAM 1500 Crew Cab Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 5.7L etorque Hydro Pearl Blue with the level 2 equipment group and tow package in the beginning of Dec. So far I have only had the windows tinted, and put a Tonneau cover on it. I have ordered nerf bars for it but not received them yet. I do have a current issue with it, which I will post in a different section. I have always been a hot rod car guy, until I meant my wife and she is a truck girl so I started buying trucks for her to drive and over the last 20 or so years have owned Nissan, Chevy, Ford, and 3 Rams. Also both a couple small trucks and the rest full size 1500's and more recently a F250 King Ranch that I loved, but I had many problems and I just got tired of the maintenance.

I really like this new RAM, it has almost sports car like handling, rides like a luxury car, but is still a truck. I my humble opinion the other MFG have a lot of catching up to do, in order to get where RAM is. My only issue currently is reliability. I waited until 2020 to get one after reading about them in 2019. Still looking forward to doing a few other things to it, and reading about what others have already done to theirs.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread