5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New on here.

TPettis0311

Reaction score
I am driving a 20' built to serve. I love this truck, Personally it is my first Ram. My first was supposed to be a 87 single cab that I helped my dad rebuild from top to bottom. Then it was stolen. I am on here to find some tips and trick to our trucks. I am about to replace the exhaust manifold and cat back but looking for recommendations. I am looking at the BBK headers and Borla atak. If you can send me some advice I would appreciate it. Currently I live in Iowa but I have lived all over the country. God Bless yall and thanks in advance.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am driving a 20' built to serve. I love this truck, Personally it is my first Ram. My first was supposed to be a 87 single cab that I helped my dad rebuild from top to bottom. Then it was stolen. I am on here to find some tips and trick to our trucks. I am about to replace the exhaust manifold and cat back but looking for recommendations. I am looking at the BBK headers and Borla atak. If you can send me some advice I would appreciate it. Currently I live in Iowa but I have lived all over the country. God Bless yall and thanks in advance.
Welcome, I also have a 2020 BTS. The Borla ATAK is an easy install. Can be done in less than an hour. Headers will take a little longer, just because of right quarters trying to work.

What part of Iowa are you in? Im in the Omaha area right next door in Nebraska. PXL_20230806_163001054.jpg

TPettis0311

Reaction score
Welcome, I also have a 2020 BTS. The Borla ATAK is an easy install. Can be done in less than an hour. Headers will take a little longer, just because of right quarters trying to work.

What part of Iowa are you in? Im in the Omaha area right next door in Nebraska. View attachment 165574
I am all the way east iowa. Just south of Clinton. I love that bumper. That makes the truck look so much better.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am all the way east iowa. Just south of Clinton. I love that bumper. That makes the truck look so much better.
Thank you, it's from a shop called Wicked Bumpers here in Nebraska. www.wickedbumpers.com
They don't have the 5th gen bumper listed on website. Mine was the first one he made for one and used.my truck for R&D.

Users who are viewing this thread