5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT

WyoRam21

Reaction score
Looking at the new Baja Boss AT (3 peak snow flake rated). I have a 2021 Big Horn Night Edition. No ORP or air. Just did the Bilstein leveling shocks. I'm not sure whether the 295 60/20 or the 275 65/20. Does anyone know if I will have rubbing issues with either one or issues with fitment without rubbing the UCA? Thanks for any help.

Jonandyork

Reaction score
I was running 285/60R20 stock suspension with only a small bump when turning hard left. When I installed my lift the website guide advised not going over 285 or 33s with out offset wheels. Know even with my lift I still get that same small bump with the 285s.

WyoRam21

Reaction score
I was running 285/60R20 stock suspension with only a small bump when turning hard left. When I installed my lift the website guide advised not going over 285 or 33s with out offset wheels. Know even with my lift I still get that same small bump with the 285s.
Small bump where? Thanks for the reply.

Caulk Boss

Reaction score
Looking at the new Baja Boss AT (3 peak snow flake rated). I have a 2021 Big Horn Night Edition. No ORP or air. Just did the Bilstein leveling shocks. I'm not sure whether the 295 60/20 or the 275 65/20. Does anyone know if I will have rubbing issues with either one or issues with fitment without rubbing the UCA? Thanks for any help.
I'm debating getting the 35/12.50r22 in these or the Ridge Grapplers! The new baja a/t are about 100 bucks less.. problem is I can't find ANYONE online that can testify on the road noise of these and drivability in wet conditions! They literally just released these so no info! I love the look of them big time

RAMSHEAD

Reaction score
I'm debating getting the 35/12.50r22 in these or the Ridge Grapplers! The new baja a/t are about 100 bucks less.. problem is I can't find ANYONE online that can testify on the road noise of these and drivability in wet conditions! They literally just released these so no info! I love the look of them big time
Did you end up getting the Mickey's? If so, how is the noise? Good in the rain? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread