5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jaydee57

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member here with a 2021 1500 built to serve addition in Anvil Clearcoat. Hope to find and also supply information about the 5th Gens. Have a great day!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member here with a 2021 1500 built to serve addition in Anvil Clearcoat. Hope to find and also supply information about the 5th Gens. Have a great day!
Welcome. If you have r already, be sure to check out the Built to Serve Facebook group, and post in the BTS thread on here

jaydee57

Reaction score
Super new here and was wondering if anyone can point me to a thread which discusses rear leveling of my 2021 1500 built to serve addition. I heard that they have different suspension heights that other rams. Any help would be great!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Super new here and was wondering if anyone can point me to a thread which discusses rear leveling of my 2021 1500 built to serve addition. I heard that they have different suspension heights that other rams. Any help would be great!
You want to do a reverse level where you lower the rear? I think Maxtrac is I my place that makes a reverse level for the rear. Or you can just pick up some nin-ORP springs. The Maxtrac ones might be too low

jaydee57

Reaction score
You want to do a reverse level where you lower the rear? I think Maxtrac is I my place that makes a reverse level for the rear. Or you can just pick up some nin-ORP springs. The Maxtrac ones might be too low
Yes Maxtracs are way too low for the truck, They drop the truck 4 inches. Ive never heard of nin-orp springs?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Maxtracs are way too low for the truck, They drop the truck 4 inches. Ive never heard of nin-orp springs?
non-ORP. stupid autocorrects it to nin for whatever reason. Basically regular rear coils will lower the rear about 1". You may even be able to find someone local who will swap straight across because they want to lift the rear a little. If doing that, make sure to swap the shocks as well

jaydee57

Reaction score
non-ORP. stupid autocorrects it to nin for whatever reason. Basically regular rear coils will lower the rear about 1". You may even be able to find someone local who will swap straight across because they want to lift the rear a little. If doing that, make sure to swap the shocks as well
Thank you now i understand! Do you know of any way I can get an additional 1 inch lower adding to the stock springs?

Users who are viewing this thread