5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mtbiker033

Reaction score
hi guys! thanks for hosting such a cool forum. I had been researching new rams for awhile now and after getting several search results that went to threads on here it was time to join! Thanks for all the the information! I just picked up a 2020 Limited, I call her Black Betty :D I had a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 previously and although it was perfect in every way, shiny and chrome. I was tempted by the dark side...

Attachments

• black betty.jpg
    black betty.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC03794.JPG
    DSC03794.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 21

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on a sweet looking Limited!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Limited family. Your truck looks great, but I have to ask, any mods planned?

mtbiker033

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Limited family. Your truck looks great, but I have to ask, any mods planned?

Thank you very much for the welcome!

first and foremost tint! I really wish I could tint the front more than legal and the windshield too!
I also think it would look even better with wider tires, like some 305's would looks sick!

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the welcome!

first and foremost tint! I really wish I could tint the front more than legal and the windshield too!
I also think it would look even better with wider tires, like some 305's would looks sick!
Most people including myself go 20% on the fronts which is illegal probably everywhere and I don’t recall anyone having any issues. I also have 70% crystalline on my windshield and visually you can’t tell but it really cuts down on cab temps. I hear you on the tires, they’re on my to do list along with the BDS 4” lift.

mtbiker033

Reaction score
Most people including myself go 20% on the fronts which is illegal probably everywhere and I don’t recall anyone having any issues. I also have 70% crystalline on my windshield and visually you can’t tell but it really cuts down on cab temps. I hear you on the tires, they’re on my to do list along with the BDS 4” lift.

thank you so much for the recommendation!! I only had 35% on the front of my 2010 Ram and always wanted it a little darker. I'm going to have to look into the crystaline that sounds really cool too!
Sweet looking truck...welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread