5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member saying Hi

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Thought id join a community devoted directly towards the latest Ram generation as im close to getting one.
Ive had a 2014 Laramie since 2015 and its been very good to me. The steering is starting to give me issues, like a lot of them are now, and its time to upgrade.
I have pre purchase questions but this isnt the place for them.
Thanks for allowing me to join up :)

GSchwizzy

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just found this forum this morning, and in good timing too (hopefully)... as I'm going to check out (2) Laramies tomorrow here in WI for purchase.

I'm parting ways with my trustworthy 2016 Bighorn in hopes of getting into a Laramie (which I've always liked and wanted... more comfy interiors) and would like to know if someone could point me to some threads where I may find answers to some pre-purchase questions and things to look for when I'm at the dealership tomorrow. One is a 2020 with 15K miles, and the other is a 2021 with 34K miles... both are CPO'd, FWIW.

Thanks a bunch in advance! :)

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Probably should have started your own introductory thread GSchwizzy. You may not get any responses with it attached to mine, but i hope you do !

GSchwizzy

Reaction score
Oh... I guess I didn't look too hard, I thought nw folks just jumped in here to say 'hello'. No worries.

I hope to find a lot of helpful info. here.

Users who are viewing this thread