5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member, OH

Soulkeeper

Reaction score
Greetings all, new to the forum, from Midwest OH.

On my 3rd RAM 1500, fifth truck over all. Never put much into them beyond what I picked on purchase (new and used).
Finally decided I was open to doing more.

So basically:

2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn
5.7L V8 Hemi eTorque
3.92 Rear Gear Ratio
Anti-Spin Rear Axle
8HP75 Transmission
Quad Cab, 6'4" Bed
Level 2 Equipment Group
275/65R18 Wranglers

I've put in:
WeatherTech Under Seat storage
WeatherTech Mats front & back
WeatherTech Fender Guards
Barricade Saber 5-Inch Aluminum Side Steps
Hard fold 3 fold tonneau cover

Sadly this one came with a lifetime powertrain, and it specifically lists things I'd like to do as no-no's.
I'm in touch with the dealer to see if they offer a suspension install that still falls into warranty.
The warranty specifically mentions suspension, tire offset but does not list body lift, wheel change or tires that do not require an off set.

So there is a small chance for a 3.5" Ready LIFT and 20" wheels with 35x12.50 and 0 offset.

Last edited:

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I hope you get the suspension install you are looking for. It would kind of suck not be able to personalize this truck after not having done it on your past trucks. :confused:
Ps. Love the bed steps. I hadn't seen those before. Very nice.

Soulkeeper

Reaction score
Thanks, and I agree on the lift hopes. Hoping there is a way around. Thanks as well on the steps.

Someone told me to look into Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, but I'm not sure how it relates.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Greetings all, new to the forum, from Midwest OH.

On my 3rd RAM 1500, fifth truck over all. Never put much into them beyond what I picked on purchase (new and used).
Finally decided I was open to doing more.

So basically:

2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn
5.7L V8 Hemi eTorque
3.92 Rear Gear Ratio
Anti-Spin Rear Axle
8HP75 Transmission
Quad Cab, 6'4" Bed
Level 2 Equipment Group
275/65R18 Wranglers

I've put in:
WeatherTech Under Seat storage
WeatherTech Mats front & back
WeatherTech Fender Guards
Barricade Saber 5-Inch Aluminum Side Steps
Hard fold 3 fold tonneau cover

Sadly this one came with a lifetime powertrain, and it specifically lists things I'd like to do as no-no's.
I'm in touch with the dealer to see if they offer a suspension install that still falls into warranty.
The warranty specifically mentions suspension, tire offset but does not list body lift, wheel change or tires that do not require an off set.

So there is a small chance for a 3.5" Ready LIFT and 20" wheels with 35x12.50 and 0 offset.
Welcome! I'm also from Ohio. Hope you find a way to make that truck all you want

Just Ram!

Reaction score
@Soulkeeper how do you like the weathertech underseat storage? Is it really only held in with 1 buckle strap? Does it clear the weathertech liners?

Soulkeeper

Reaction score
Yes a single strap, with good length that I fit it behind the center mount snugly. It does not move at all, has a deep channel and fits fully under the seat, even full. I put it in originally over the included rear carpet, then put in the weathertech mat and it sits right on top just as easily.

Attachments

• 550011_62B154D7.jpg
    550011_62B154D7.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread