5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member, New Truck

2020SilverMidnight

Reaction score
Bought me a new truck Friday. Tinted it this morning. 2020 Ram Big Horn Midnight Edition 4wd with dual pane sunroofs, step bars, Nav and trailer brake controller. Spray in Bedliner goes in Wednesday. I have loved the redesign since they came out with the 2019. I was in a new Lexus NX F Sport that I hated, so I decided to dump it and take the loss. So happy I did. I just couldn't live with the NX. The only mod I am planning is to lower the rear 2" to level it out. I am not into lifting trucks and it will look better leveled. So going to drop it. IMG_6172.JPG IMG_6174.JPG

BugGuy

Reaction score
Welcome. Love the midnight editions. One regret I have about my truck is that it doesn't have the midnight package.

NightRam20

Reaction score
Welcome! Beautiful truck dude. The night editions are sweet looking. The tint finishes it off for sure. Enjoy your new ride!

Users who are viewing this thread